The songs from a person called human.

p/s: No matter how gifted you are, not everyone is gonna like you.
As We Kiss Goodbye
Saturday, June 12, 2010
Blink... Smell it... and feel it...
Open, open your eyes
Just look at me now

You were my world
One lost shoe, a small broken fingernail
The spilled hot coffee and stale tears too

tell me little lie
Please, tell me little lie
So that I can hear you
But you just softly slipped away...

Longway people
Longway people
that are right... we were unaware that day, just talking

Longway people Longway people
Just crying... crying... crying... Can I forget?

On this never-ending road...That you're no longer on
as we kiss goodbye

tell me little lie
Please, tell me little lie
So that I can hear you
Now the snow piles up, enveloping me

Longway people
Longway people
Just crying... crying... crying... Can I forget?

Blurred in the memories,
the number of my tears, my heart will dry
Are countless, like the stars

Longway people
Longway people
I know you will live in my heart forever

Longway people
Longway people
I'm just crying, crying crying... as we kiss goodbye



←newer post
older post→