The songs from a person called human.

p/s: No matter how gifted you are, not everyone is gonna like you.
I have nothing
Tuesday, June 22, 2010
Share my life,

Take me for what I am

Cause I’ll never change

All my colors for you

 Take my love

I’ll never ask for too much

Just all that you are

And everything that you do



I don’t really need to look

Very much farther

I don’t wanna have to go

Where you don’t follow

I will hold it back again

This passion inside

Can’t run from myself

There’s no where to hide



Don’t make me close one more door

I don’t wanna hurt anymore

Stay in my arms if you dare

Or must I imagine you there

Don’t walk away from me

I have nothing, nothing, nothing

If I don’t have you, you …

You, you



You see through

Right to the heart of me

You break down my walls

With the strength of your love

I never knew

Love like I’ve known it with you

Will a memory survive

One I can hold on to?



 I don’t really need to look

Very much farther

I don’t wanna have to go

Where you don’t follow

I will hold it back again

This passion inside

Can’t run from myself

There’s no where to hide

Your love

I’ll remember forever



Don’t make me close one more door

I don’t wanna hurt anymore

Stay in my arms if you dare

Or must I imagine you there

Don’t walk away from me

I have nothing, nothing, nothing



Don’t make me close one more door

I don’t wanna hurt anymore

Stay in my arms if you dare

Or must I imagine you there

Don’t walk away from me

Don’t walk away from me

Don’t you dare walk away from me…yeah

I have nothing, nothing, nothing

If I don’t have you, you …

If I don’t have you,

Have you…





























←newer post
older post→