The songs from a person called human.

p/s: No matter how gifted you are, not everyone is gonna like you.
I Love You
Saturday, June 12, 2010
I love you
The only words I have to say to you are I love you
I love you
They've become such meaningless words, but I love you
But what good is it now
We'll never see each other again..
I know it's pointless, but I want to hold you back.

Even if it's not in this world
We'll see each other again
Not a single tear should be shed
Put on that smile that stole my heart as you walk away
That way I can find you wherever you are
Love you, Do you remember
The fluttering that was felt when we first met
I love you,
Those words were the last you gave me
Throughout our long relationship
We thought our love wasn't possible
Because it was so wonderful
You approached me like a dream
You looked like you'd turn away any moment..

Even if it's not in this world
We'll see each other again
Not a single tear should be shed
Put on that smile that stole my heart as you walk away
That way I can find you wherever you are
If we meet again, promise me one thing
Let's make our love continuous
So we don't have to say such painful goodbyes ever again...


←newer post
older post→