The songs from a person called human.

p/s: No matter how gifted you are, not everyone is gonna like you.
Bad Person Like Me
Monday, July 12, 2010
It was carved in painfully
The warmth from the hands filled me
How much more am I to wait
Living without remembering 


I don’t like your memories
Everyday you say its ok, but it spills like rain
You were the only one that didn’t know
I'm living everyday knowing that we couldn’t be together


So far, I've been sick. So sick that
Ive been crying, but would you know?
I miss you like crazy
you said that you would be gone for a moment


I have nothing
The memories that I searched for are all gone
I have less time now
Why cant I forget you?


So far, I've been sick. So sick that
Ive been crying, but would you know?
I miss you like crazy
you said that you would be gone for a moment


All the memories that have left me…
Please come back just once
If I was more appealing, would you have listened?
What am I to do?


People like me are easy and bad…

←newer post
older post→