The songs from a person called human.

p/s: No matter how gifted you are, not everyone is gonna like you.
my autobigraphy
Thursday, July 22, 2010
Rules:
Once you've been tagged, Fill this out IN YOUR OWN WORDS and repost as, "My Autobiography" ...
And use your own answers, not anyone else's.


1. Where did you take your profile pic?
at hostel.

2. What exactly are you wearing right now?
Red Kurung dress.

3. What is your current problem?
I have exam tomorrow and i don't read yet.

4. What makes you happy most?
when friends like,understand and be with me.

5. What's the name of the song that you're listening to?
Hi Ya Ya-DBSK

6. Any celeb you would marry?
Changmin-sshi

7. Name some one/persons with the same birthday as you:
Rachel Saw Lyn May

8. Ever sang in front of a large audience?
Choir and performances.

9. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity?
Yea.My eyes like Korean?

10. Do you still watch kiddy movies or kiddie TV shows?
Avatar the last airbender.Spongbob Squarepants

11. Do you speak any other languages than English?
 korean and Japanese and Kedah slang.

12. Has anyone you've been really close to passed away?
My History teacher.

13. Do you ever watch MTV?
no

14. What's something that really annoys you?
generally, friends make me mad.

Chapter 1
1. Middle name: Syuhada
2. Nickname(s): Syuhada,Jae min?
3. Current location: in front of dining hall.

------------------------------------------------

Chapter 2
1. Do you get along with your parent(s): I'm on my way with a little of their way.
2.Are your parents married/separated/divorced?: Married

------------------------------------------------

Chapter 3: Favorites
1. Ice Cream: Vanilla with chocolate chips.
2. Season: winter
3. Shampoo/conditioner:both.
4. Favorite Thing: songs

------------------------------------------------

Chapter 4: Do You..
1. Dance in the shower?
yes,exercise time.

2. Do you write on your hand?
Sometimes,when sleepy.

3. Call people back?
I text them back

4. Believe in God?
YES

5. Any bad habits?
Lots

6. Any mental health issues:
I'm mentally unstable,physco.

------------------------------------------------

Chapter 5: Have You:
1. Sprained stuff: Eh,what is this?
2. Had physical therapy: No~
3. Gotten stitches? NoNoNo
4. taken painkillers? Panadol for migraine
5. Gone scuba diving or snorkeling? I'm hydrophobic.
6. Thrown up at the dentist? hahahahaha NO
7. Sworn in front of your parents? never 
8. Had detention? not YET


Chapter 6: Who/What was the last
1. Movie(s): Alice in Wonderland
2. Three people who texted you: Anis,Ummul,Intan
3. Person you called: Anis
4. Person you hugged: Ten Shah
6. Person you talked to on msn? I don't have MSN.
7. Thing you touched?:CURRENT-keyboard
8. Thing you ate? jin ramen
9. Thing you drank?warm MILO
10. Thing you said: I don't study for exam yet.
11. Person you kissed: DBSK  and friends pictures before I sleep
12. Place you went: kamar...
13. Friend you saw: Afnee n Nabila Pauzi

←newer post
older post→