The songs from a person called human.

p/s: No matter how gifted you are, not everyone is gonna like you.
Tears of the Sun
Tuesday, July 6, 2010
It’s a restless night
I turn over in bed
For a moment I was dreaming
What I hear is probably the sound of rain

Am I just chasing a dream that won’t come true as it is?
Well, that won’t solve anything
If I want something to happen between us
I need to leave here right now
Without an umbrella and go to you

*The glaring sun hides somewhere in this sky
Searching for the heart that won’t burn
On the ground we take it step by step
While waiting for the day of fire
Ah… the rain still hasn’t ended
Tears of the sun

The clock’s hands look like they’ll stop
I’m watching you with eyes half asleep
What I hear is probably the sound of rain

Am I just going to wait here forever?
Well, that won’t change anything
I’ve got to be who I am
And leave this city right now
I’ll throw away my umbrella and go to you

The glaring sun sees all in this world
We wait eagerly for its command to burn
On the ground we act like we don’t notice
We tried to hide our naked desire
Ah… the rain keeps falling
Tears of the sun

←newer post
older post→