The songs from a person called human.

p/s: No matter how gifted you are, not everyone is gonna like you.
E.T.U.D.E. O.F. M.E.M.O.R.Y
Sunday, August 15, 2010
Now you say you can’t leave this
With an empty laughter, you lie on my shoulders
Even though you closed your eyes
You can speak
Your sad eyes go into my heart/mind/thought (sorry, don’t know which it is… kind of like all)
Makes it hurt

Tell me
About your heart “thought”
If I can only go into it
However much my thoughtless appearance
It already left, if I may be

Many days pass and your “mind” gets tired
In my “heart” your memories faint
Come back searching for it, then I may remember
My future has grown too big to remember those dreams
Will my ever-increasing forgetting memories be remembered

Into your “mind”
If I can only go into it
However much my thoughless appearance
It already left, if I may be

Many days pass and your “mind” gets tired
In my “heart” your memories faint
Come back searching for it, then I may remember
My future has grown too big to remember those dreams
Will my ever-increasing forgetting memories be remembered

←newer post
older post→