The songs from a person called human.

p/s: No matter how gifted you are, not everyone is gonna like you.
100 Things About Syuhada
Sunday, September 19, 2010
Rules: Once you've been tagged, you're supposed to write a note with 100 truths about you.
At the end, choose 35 people to be tagged.
You have to tag the person who tagged you.

(To do this, go to "notes" under tabs on your profile page, copy and paste this note, erase my answers and enter your own, tag people (in the right hand corner of the app then click publish.)

WHAT WAS YOUR:
1. Last beverage: Mineral Water
2. Last phone call: Sister. Told me about the photo editor.
3. Last text message: Sister. Ask her to bring my hostel things that I left.
4. Song stuck in your head:My head is empty.
5. Last time you cried: Just before i make this.

HAVE YOU EVER:
6. Dated someone twice: I've never dated anyone.
7. Been cheated on: Maybe ?
8. Kissed someone and regretted it: My first kiss is still keeped.
9. Lost someone special: Yes.
10. Been depressed: It's normal for me .
11. Been drunk and threw up: Alcohol is HARAM lah.

LIST TWO FAVORITE COLOURS:
12. Purple
13. Black&White 

THIS YEAR HAVE YOU: (2010)
14. Made a new friend: Yes. A lot!!
15. Fallen in love: Is crush counted as fallen in love ? If so , of course .
16. Laughed until you cried:YES !
17. Met someone who changed you: Yes.
18. Found out who your true friends were: Almost...
19. Found out someone was talking about you: Hurm . Not yet , at the moment .  
20. Kissed anyone on your friend's list accidentally: No.
21. How many people on your friends list do you know in real life: Less than 70% maybe...
22. How many kids do you want to have: Ask my husband ^^
23. Do you have any pets: Yes, a squirrel but it bite!!
24. Do you wanna change your name: No!!
25. What did you do for your last birthday: A diary and comics...
26. What time did you wake up today: 5.55 am
27. What were you doing at midnight last night: Update everything om my Fb and blog and visit the sites that i want to visit ^^
28. Name something you CANNOT wait for: JYJ to come to MALAYSIA ! I can't wait to meet them !
29. Last time you saw your Mother: Yesterday evening T_T
30. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life: My madness,my ego, my laziness.
32. What are you listening to right now: Night song...
33. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom: No.
34. What's getting on your nerves right now: my homework...
35. Most visited webpage: Facebook , Twitter , Blogger *it's a must to update my blog*,Cassiopeia Family 
36. What's your real name: Nur Syuhada bt. Ismail
37. What's your nickname: Syuhada.DaDa*hostels' unnie only*,jaemin... haha
38. Relationship Status: Single and NOT available ^^
39. Zodiac sign: Taurus!
40. Male or female: FEMALE -.-
41. Elementary school: SK Peremba,Alor Setar
42. Middle school: SMK Sultanah Asma,Alor Setar,Kedah
43. High school/college: i'm 16...
44. Hair colour:  not black...a little brown...
45. Long or short: is going to be long ^^
46. Height: 1. . . . I forgot,,,
47. Do you have a crush on someone:  idk...
48: What do you like about yourself: my skills?
49. Piercings: now is Ears.
50. Tattoos: Nope .of coz no...
51. Righty or lefty: no one...

FIRSTS:
52. First surgery:  Never had one .
53. First piercing: Ear is counted right ? 6 years old....
54. First best friend: Too much. i friend with boys when i'm young...
55. First sport you joined in: Running . . . 
56. First vacation: Kelantan?
58. First pair of trainers: BATA... hahaha
59. Eating: When I was a few days old...
60. Drinking: Few moments after I was born...
61. I'm about to: doing my homework...
62. Listening to: air...
63. Waiting for: The homework to stop add in...

YOUR FUTURE :
64. Want kids: Obviously !
65. Get Married: Yes please ~ 
66. Career: Didn't think about it YET .

WHICH IS BETTER:
67. Lips or eyes: Both ^^
68. Hugs or kisses: Both !
69. Shorter or taller: Taller please 
70. Older or Younger: I don't mind ! 
71. Romantic or spontaneous: Both 
 72. Nice stomach or nice arms: arms maybe ^^
73. Sensitive or loud: SensiLOUD . 
74. Hook-up or relationship: relationship .
 75. Trouble maker or hesitant: Trouble maker . HAHAHA

HAVE YOU EVER :
76. Kissed a stranger: NO !
77. Drank hard liquor: what the...(refer to the above quest)
78. Lost your glasses/ contact: i don't wear glasses...
79. Sex on first date: no sex!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *_*
80. Broken someone's heart: I think a lot.
81. flirted with a hot guy: I ain't a hot girl to flirt with a hot guy 
82. Been arrested: Nope .
83. Turned someone down: I don't think  . . . . so(maybe)
84. Cried when someone died:  Yes of coz.
85. Fallen for a friend: Heeee . YES ;)

DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
86. Yourself: Mideoyo ;)
87. Miracles: Miracles do happen ;)
88. Love at first sight: refer to the situation...
89. Heaven: YES .
90. Santa Claus: no -.-
91. Kiss on the first date: NO 
92. Angels: ;)

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:
94. Had more than 1 girlfriend/boyfriend at a time: No .
95. Did you sing today: Yes ! 
96. Ever cheated on somebody: maybe
97. If you could go back in time, how far would you go: when i'm in kindergarten...i hope to be a good child to my parents...
98. If you could pick a day from last year and relive it, what would it be: The day I decided to do that 
99. Are you afraid of falling in love: Kind of .
100. Have you ever got sexually aroused before: WAHAHAHAHAHA xD
Errr . This is weird xD
taken from:facebook ^^

←newer post
older post→