The songs from a person called human.

p/s: No matter how gifted you are, not everyone is gonna like you.
Dear Mom and Dad...
Tuesday, October 26, 2010
I'm sorry for lying to you.
I didn't mean to absent on Sunday and Monday.
If you want me to retake the exam, I'll do it.
Just don't angry with me.

I know, I lie a lot to both of you.
But I'm a teenager.
I hope you can understand that.
This is the feeling of raising a teenager,a stubborn teenager like me.
But at least, I'm your daughter.
I promise to excel in my study
and prove to you that I'm not a useless man or a fool.
And I don't even dating with man on that day.

I know you are tired of broken promises.
I have too many 'second chances'.
I'm a bad daughter for you.
Will I ever break through.

Lastly, mom, dad,
I beg for your apology.
Please, I beg you.
I'll do anything for it.
I'm really sorry,
        
Your daughter,
syuhada

←newer post
older post→