The songs from a person called human.

p/s: No matter how gifted you are, not everyone is gonna like you.
My Last Note To You...
Sunday, October 31, 2010
Yah I'm going to write everything I feel now
No lie!!!

Nurul Afnee, what is the purpose you are doing this to me?
Don't you pity yourself?
You love making me hate you everyday?
Are you happy with this?
Why and why and why?

You know I love you
Just my manners are bad
And I know that I'm a fool and disgusting to you
But now I try to change it
I change a lot, you know?

But, if you keep it this way
Here my advices for you
I hope you prepare your heart
For any consequences that might happen in future
I don't want you to feel what I've been through
And remember,
We once own a sweet friendship
And I appreciate it so much
I'll continue to love you
Even you try to make me hate you
And I've once happen in your life
Thank you...

←newer post
older post→