The songs from a person called human.

p/s: No matter how gifted you are, not everyone is gonna like you.
I'm Really Hurt
Sunday, November 14, 2010
How again and again tears flow
Because of you I'm very hurt
So why do I still think of you again?
Once again, I smell you
Once again, I look at your photos
I thought of you today again

Very hurt
I'm hurt
I really didn't expect it to hurt so much
Really hurt
My heart hurts
I really, really didn't know I would hurt this much from missing you

Can't get something that I want anymore
I'm really hurt
Why am I looking for you again?
Since the night you've gone, I miss you very much
I still think of you too

Very hurt
I'm hurt
I really didn't expect it to hurt so much
Really hurt
My heart hurts
I really, really didn't know I would hurt this much from missing you

Don't leave me
Don't hurt me, please stop this

Very hurt
I'm hurt
I really didn't expect it to hurt so much
Really hurt
My heart hurts
I really, really didn't know I would hurt this much from missing you

Pain...

←newer post
older post→