The songs from a person called human.

p/s: No matter how gifted you are, not everyone is gonna like you.
Tears Of Bloods
Monday, November 8, 2010
My love is now bleeding,
Decorating the whole world into a red one
I can’t go on without you
I can’t go on without you
Biting my lips and wiping away of tears of blood
Do not believe in love
Everything in this world is a lie
I made a promise to myself and yet I broke it myself
It does not matter how painful it is
It wont change anything even if I plead
I consoled myself by telling me not to get angry
After all love is foolish
My tears are dropping even when I am smiling
I cant stand it anymore
My love is now bleeding,
Decorating the whole world into a red one
I can’t go on without you
I can’t go on without you
Biting my lips and wiping away of tears of blood
Useless people useless people
No one will remember you when you are dead
I really loved you
But you have sinned
My love is now bleeding,
Decorating the whole world into a red one
I can’t go on without you
I can’t go on without you
Biting my lips and wiping away of tears of blood
Wiping off my tears of blood for the one I loved

←newer post
older post→