The songs from a person called human.

p/s: No matter how gifted you are, not everyone is gonna like you.
Heartache
Friday, December 17, 2010

My tears feel like boiling water as they drip down my too cool face,
My mind is a series of explosions as i relive the memories i cant erase,
Silent screams filling my throat, feel like their chocking me to death,
And the pain in my heart and the whole in my chest, cutting off my every breath,
My hands are shaking violently, as i replay the scene in my head,
Every touch, and every move, and every word you said.
My eyes are heavy, my legs are weak, i lift myself up from the bathroom floor,
I guess this is what you call heartache, and i cant handle it anymore.


One lie after another
Came poring from your lips
One fake caress after another
Came from your finger tips

A smile graced your face
That could make angels sigh
Never knowing at first chance
You would make them cry

You built up my hopes
Just to let them fall
You started to make me wish
That I’d never met you at all

The first cut is the deepest
I always hear them say
But they all fail to mention
How to make it go away

Maybe we weren’t for each other
Never meant to jump right in
But how could we know that
If we never even begin?

I’ll thank you for one thing though
You taught me how to deal
With other guys just like you
The ones that aren’t real

So thank you for the pain
And thank you for the confusion
Thank you for teaching me
That love is one big illusion

Labels:


←newer post
older post→