The songs from a person called human.

p/s: No matter how gifted you are, not everyone is gonna like you.
Wednesday, November 2, 2011
Am I that-that easy?
Is love that easy to you?
Our memories seem easy to you
Is everything easy for you?

You only want love...
But you only give a cold hand
Bad

Throw away your prided confidence
You keep teasing me
 Better stop now
I think I'm becoming crazy because of you

It feels so real when you pretend to be nice
Give my everything and was lied to again and again
You keep teasing me
Crazy

You such a bad, bad, bad
Now I have to pay the price of playing with you
You make me pissed off
You're not who you used to be, accepting everything

I won't stand there like an idiot
You're conceited
You're full of yourself
You're so shameless
You sure play well
You talk dirty
You behave immaturely

You keep teasing me
Better stop now
I can't understand it, Can't get it
I just don't get you , Don't get it
What do you want from me, I gotta know
With you I can't do this nor that, 
Your love has trapped me
Am I that-that easy?
Is love that easy to you?
Our memories seem easy to you
Is everything easy for you?

You starting to get really annoying. I thought I only know you
Always dealt the same way, I'll bet
You play with love as if it were easy to play along
But its over now


You eventually come around 
It love's final round
I keep thinking about the fake smile and I go crazy
Don't piss me off and just leave ...

Am I that-that easy?
Is love that easy to you?
Our memories seem easy to you
Is everything easy for you?

←newer post
older post→