The songs from a person called human.

p/s: No matter how gifted you are, not everyone is gonna like you.
For my first examination result...
Monday, May 13, 2013
As a mark to a new journey to my world, I get what I want as the mark of it.
On 9 May 2013, my first examination result was out and seriously I'm really anticipated about it.




Seriously there is no word to describe it. 
Eventhough it does not reach my original target but Dean List simply make it alive.

Here I would like to thank all my lecturers for having a very good thought when marking my assignments and my exam paper.
Secondly to my friends, thank you for cooperating with me for this whole semester.
Thirdly to my parents for trusting me to choose this road, for believing my will in changing direction and confidently allowing me to pursue my thinking.
Lastly to UiTM for allowing me to study here.

For anyone out there, if you think of it, you can do it. Never stray away from your focus.
For anyone out there, Information Management is not that easy to score. 

p/s: I compile my result is not to show off but as an inspiration for me myself in the future and to anyone else who think there is no hope in this world, you are not alone.


←newer post
older post→