The songs from a person called human.

p/s: No matter how gifted you are, not everyone is gonna like you.
Sunday, June 23, 2013
While I'm tagging my friends for my Facebook's post, I found out one of them had a new account and I don't even notice it. When I scrolled down the timeline, there are a lot of comments asking her, "what happen to the old account?" "is this a new one?". Me myself, who I declared her friend, don't even bother to know or ask her in a while she make the account. So the point is, it hurt. She is my friend and me? And that moment make me reminds of the past...a long journey of the past.  Half is bad but I can say, mostly the moments I want to remember. I wish I can meet again with her and hug her when we apart. But that makes me think again. Am I being neglected? Am I being forgotten? Is my future has become your past? Seriously I can't rewind, undo everything done but even it kill, I just...ahhh. Let it be. I wish I can get you back and say I love you. If only I can bring bring it back. I just miss you, miss the moments we had, miss everything about you, seriously. If one day you read this, I want you to know that I love you and I miss you so much that I want to spend a whole week with you alone. I'm sorry if I'm being greedy but this is me that I keep to myself. I will never forget you.




but I'm really sure there is a reason why I suddenly remember you. That is because I can't forget you.


←newer post
older post→