The songs from a person called human.

p/s: No matter how gifted you are, not everyone is gonna like you.
2013: Semester 2 Sports Day and LDK
Sunday, July 28, 2013
This last long ago and before I totally forget about it, let me make some remarks.

We are in part 2, and we get to wear blue shirt.
The theme is ManTra which meant Running Man and Traditional, combined.
And the activities are related to the theme.

I participated in 2 activities.
First, peeling the apple, which I get to eat that chill juicy apple in the middle of the hot evening.
Later at night, "tarik tali" was the last thing I would like to do in future.
Let the pictures speak.











The day lasted with a success and we went back to our room, weary.
But we, second semester, have the LDK thing on the very next morning, which made me felt like using a wheelchair.






Eventhough after that I need to complete a number of assignments, I recruited my roommate to hang out with me at the cinema, watching the Despicable Me 2 in 3D. Others were reluctant caused by the assignments but the result? They don't even move an inch on the paper.

Then, iced Caramel Macchiato in my hand while the same goes to her except the hot version.

←newer post
older post→