The songs from a person called human.

p/s: No matter how gifted you are, not everyone is gonna like you.
In the Midnight Oil...
Monday, September 23, 2013
I can't sleep. I listened to my latest favorited songs and felt like crying.
All those memories chased over me, again.
I deactivated my Facebook and Twitter account and almost half of the social network I had.
But 2 seconds before, I logged in back into Twitter to see what happen without me in.
It really gave me nothing but more frustrated.
I don't really have part in anyone life, somehow make me felt like I'm nothing, like people will just call you when they really need you at THAT time.
Perhaps living around people who chased over perfection makes me like a little child that come into this world without nothing, without scars, without wounds.
I'm NOT perfect and I HATE people who expect me to be great, perfect and they act perfect in front of me.
I tell you now, you are lucky my dear friends and sisters.
I don't say that I'm not but I'm less than you.
I ENVY you but the truth is, it don't bring any good to me at all.
If you feel down, remember what bring you at that spot.
If you feel that I'm lucky or whatever, I'll say that you should be thankful that you're not in my shoes.
You should be thankful that you don't get through what I went through.
"The sad part is I don't even care anymore." That is what I'll add.

"Remember make believe in you
All the things I said I'd do
I wouldn't hurt you, like the world did me
Keep you safe, I'd keep you sweet
Everything that I went through,
I'm grateful you won't have to do
I know that you will have to fall
I can't hide you from it all

But take the best of what I've got
And you know no matter what
Before you walk away, you know you can
Run, run, run,
Back to my arms, back to my arms
Run, run, run, back to my arms and they will hold you down

See, here's the bloody, bloody truth
You will hurt and you will lose
I've got scars you won't believe
Wear them proudly on my sleeve
I hope you'll have the sense to know
That sadness comes and sadness goes
Love so hard and play life loud
It's the only thing to give a damn about

But take the best of what I've got
And you know no matter what
Before you walk away, you know you can
Run, run, run,
Back to my arms, back to my arms
Run, run, run,
Back to my arms and they will hold you down

All this time I swear I'll never waste it
All your smiles I'm always gonna save them
Put it in the back of my mind
Whenever I'm away from you

Run, run, run
Back to your arms, back to your arms
Run, run, run
Back your arms and they will hold you
Back to my arms, back to my arms

All this time I swear I'll never waste it
All your smiles I'm always gonna save them
Put it in the back of my mind
Back to my arms, and they will hold you down
They will hold you down"

Credits: Pink- Run

←newer post
older post→