The songs from a person called human.

p/s: No matter how gifted you are, not everyone is gonna like you.
Kal Ho Na Ho (May Not Be There Tomorrow)
Friday, October 25, 2013
Last night, my sister asked me to watch Turbo and I opened the folder. Suddenly she said "well, you have Kal Ho Na Ho!!!" Then I replied "So what?" She asked then if she can change to that. "No."

Then, I left her with Turbo and went downstair. After a while, I came back and saw that she actually fell asleep before the movie ended. Ceh! After that, my turn to watch movie. Then I played Kal Ho Na Ho.

The reality is I hate Hindustan's movies. Hahahahhaha. But then when I watched Kal Ho Na Ho, it's not that bad. The reality is the movie teach me a lot of thing about life. Seriously, I cried at some moments and the song's lyric really gave me a will to live my life to the fullest as the moments may not be there tomorrow.

Every moment life is changing its face
Sometimes it's shade, sometimes it's sun in life
Live every moment here, in the fullest
Whatever is today, may not be there tomorrow

Every moment life is changing its face
Sometimes it's shade, sometimes it's sun in life
Live every moment here, in the fullest
Whatever is today, may not be there tomorrow

Whoever loves You whole-heartedly
You find him with great difficulty
If there is someone like this anywhere
Then that person is just the most beautiful
Take hold of the person's hand
That grateful being, may not be there tomorrow

Live every moment here, in the fullest
Whatever is today, may not be there tomorrow

If someone takes the shadows from Your eyelids
And comes near You
Even if try to control the heart a million times
The heart goes on beating
But just think, what is there in this moment
That story (chain of events), may not be there tomorrow

Every moment life is changing its face
Sometimes it's shade, sometimes it's sun in life
Live every moment here, in the fullest
Whatever is today, may not be the same tomorrow

Whatever is today, may not be the same tomorrow

Credit: Kal Ho Na Ho OST

←newer post
older post→