The songs from a person called human.

p/s: No matter how gifted you are, not everyone is gonna like you.
Benedict Cumberbatch
Sunday, March 23, 2014
I don't know why I end up here, writing about Benedict Cumberbatch. Perhaps because I've move on from being a K-Pop fan, but I still listen to Toheart.
I'm not a stalker, just an admirer.
So before I start reading and revising for my final exam of BEL 311, let me introduce to you, Benedict Cumberbatch.






















Benedict Timothy Carlton Cumberbatch is an English film, television, theatre and voice actor. Cumberbatch's first West End theatre performance was for Sir Richard Eyre's revival of Hedda Gabler as George Tesman in 2005. 
Born: July 19, 1976 (age 37), Hammersmith, London, United Kingdom
Height: 6' 0" (1.83 m)
Full name: Benedict Timothy Carlton Cumberbatch
Parents: Timothy Carlton, Wanda Ventham
Siblings: Tracy Tabernacle

Well, the rest of them you can google on Google.
He actually acted in many films, and sometimes, even me, don't really see where he was actually in the film until recently I watched BBC One drama series, Sherlock. After that, I realised he was actually been in  most of my favourite(perhaps) films.

Why I like him from the rest is because he is so British, there.
Rich baritone voice, piercing blue-green eyes, sharp cheekbones, often portrays posh upper-class figures and usually plays highly-intelligent and gifted characters.
I should feature him in my multimedia assignment "Me & My Idol". Hahahahahaha. Yasmin, you can have Key.
You can watch the films featuring him. He's been an army officer, a consultant detective, a wealthy businessman, a good master of slaves, owner of cotton farm, a professor, a captain, a cryptographer, a lawyer, a dragon, a necromancer, WikiLeaks founder, a genetically engineered super-human, a penguin...and so on. So...classy.

One thing that you will find out is he is very smart. Always in full suit, of course but there are times when he is not. That is not the point to point out. He is a great man, in my own words.

A few quotes from him that I would like to re-quote (is this word existed?)
I am very flattered. I have also become a verb as in "I have cumberbatched the UK audience" apparently. Who knows, by the end of the year I might become a swear word too! It's crazy and fun and very flattering.
It's the standard actors' joke - "What are you doing after this?" "Oh, if Spielberg doesn't call then I'm going to go on holiday." But a week after I'd said that, I got the call to say I had the job. It's one of those moments you never forget - I just fell off my chair. Which is not a good start to the horse riding.
[on being invited by Madonna to her London home to discuss playing Duke of Windsor(aka "Edward VIII") in W.E. (2011)] I'd whizzed round on my bike and thought we were going to have a read-through and a chat, but she wanted a full-on dress rehearsal... So I ended up in a suit and tie with Madonna operating the camera herself.
[on being abducted in South Africa in 2005] It taught me that you come into this world as you leave it, on your own. It's made me want to live a life slightly less ordinary.
I don't live beyond my means. I enjoy luxury and I enjoy the privilege of it, when I can afford it, and I'm in the situation where it's been given to me, but I'm very conscious of what is wasteful.

I've always had an eye on longevity; I've got loads more goals to achieve. It's not like I've completely conquered the whole thing. That's a lifetime's objective, not an overnight thing.
Hollywood-style stardom was never my goal, yet it seems to be happening due to particular projects. I don't seek. I don't avoid. I just follow my path, doing my best.

[on his look] It's the blessing of having a weird face - somewhere between an otter and something people find vaguely attractive.

Okay, I shall start writing my English essay by now. Being haunted by Benedict Cumberbatch will lead you to an addiction of watching all his featured films all day and night. 
May you have a good day ahead.

p/s: Sorry for my bad grammar, I'm not a British. :) No discrimination for pictures.

Credits: Wikipedia, IMDb, Google.








←newer post
older post→