The songs from a person called human.

p/s: No matter how gifted you are, not everyone is gonna like you.
Happy Birthday, Abah!!!
Thursday, March 6, 2014
I know it is 1 day late. I know and I'm sorry. Hahahahaha.
By the way, Abah, Happy Birthday to You!!!! Pom Pom Pom Pom Pom!!!
May Allah bless you always and forever. I wish you can live forever young for me, and never get old. I also wish that you will stay healthy and handsome always. Just be there for me and thank you.
Oh I cried! How much I miss you, Abah. May you always live with peace in your heart.

When I'm down and hold my soul, so weary. When troubles come and my heart burdened be. And I still and wait here in the silence. Until you come and sit awhile with me. You raise me up, so I can stand on mountains. You raise me up, to walk on stormy seas.I am strong, when I am on your shoulders. You raise me up. To more than I can be.

←newer post
older post→