The songs from a person called human.

p/s: No matter how gifted you are, not everyone is gonna like you.
Monday, June 23, 2014

“It was the best of times, it was the worst of times; it was the age of wisdom, it was the age of foolishness; it was the epoch of belief, it was the epoch of incredulity; it was the season of Light, it was the season of Darkness; it was the spring of hope, it was the winter of despair; we had everything before us, we had nothing before us; we were all going directly to Heaven, we were all going the other way.”

Charles Dickens (155 years ago)


I saw my friend wrote a rant. So, should I write one? No? Okay.


Actually I'm struggling between finishing my works and getting in a good condition.


It seems very, very hard and


I try my best and


I see people leave and


I feel so alone and


I am tired and


I feel like I'm stumbling down and


I think I'm crying and


I'm bleeding and


I feel like I'm dying.




But, I don't feel like giving up and


I know I'm strong and


I know there are times when I need to run and


I know I need to stand again and


I know people will come and go and


I know I haven't tried my best.

←newer post
older post→