The songs from a person called human.

p/s: No matter how gifted you are, not everyone is gonna like you.
My Name, Ada.
Monday, June 23, 2014
I'm taking subject IMD 257 which is Information Technology Application in Information Agencies and found out that the first computer's programmer was a woman and her born name was Augusta Ada Byron, later Augusta Ada King, Countess of Lovelace.

She's beautiful, isn't it?

A worthy namesake is Ada Lovelace, mathematician daughter of the poet Lord Byron, who worked with Charles Babbage on the forerunners to the calculator and the computer. In his poem Childe Harold's Pilgrimage, Byron addresses her as 'Ada! sole daughter of my house and heart.
So, why am I so excited about it? Because Ada is my nickname, yes, and when my lecturer mentioned  it, I felt like a "connection" to my name. So I keep looking about my name and found out that Ada originated from German, which mean "noble, nobility". It was even mentioned in Book of Genesis! Well, don't mind that.

Seriously I love my name very much. It can be translated into different language and the nickname is quite nice too.

p/s: I know I need to sleep by now.

←newer post
older post→