The songs from a person called human.

p/s: No matter how gifted you are, not everyone is gonna like you.
New Semester is About to Start...
Sunday, June 1, 2014
Maybe it's a little early to write this post but I don't really like something such as  "never late than never." I have about 5 days, 9 hours and a few minutes before I'm really starting a new semester. Seriously I don't feel burdened but more to excited. I'm not used to staying at home for a long period of time since my secondary, so having this long holiday is not my favour. I don't hate them but I'm really wasting my time during those days without having anything to do except doing what necessary to call it a day.

So, for this upcoming semester, I have a few targets to achieve.
I know, not everything that we want can be fulfilled but I will try, like I always do. Perhaps everyone else will have their own targets so that they can fulfill. Have a good night!

←newer post
older post→