New Semester is About to Start...
Sunday, June 1, 2014Maybe it's a little early to write this post but I don't really like something such as "never late than never." I have about 5 days, 9 hours and a few minutes before I'm really starting a new semester. Seriously I don't feel burdened but more to excited. I'm not used to staying at home for a long period of time since my secondary, so having this long holiday is not my favour. I don't hate them but I'm really wasting my time during those days without having anything to do except doing what necessary to call it a day.
So, for this upcoming semester, I have a few targets to achieve.
- Another dean list, of course
- A successful and grand dinner event
- Taking MUET before English application in my brain expired
- Decorate my own room in my new house
- Having my own car license
- Buy myself an iPod
- Buy another hard disk for my thousand of songs
- Perhaps find someone that love me? Hahahahahaha, joking!
I know, not everything that we want can be fulfilled but I will try, like I always do. Perhaps everyone else will have their own targets so that they can fulfill. Have a good night!