The songs from a person called human.

p/s: No matter how gifted you are, not everyone is gonna like you.
Organ Donation
Thursday, October 9, 2014
Actually last night, while waiting for my parents to arrive home, I remembered that I wish that I can donate my organ to someone who need it. So, I opened the Malaysia Organ Donation website to sign up but then, I stopped. I haven't ask my parents about it eventhough I'm already an adult, big enough to think whether to donate them or not.

Yes, I'm afraid of needles, blades, surgery and anything related to them but I won't scare anymore if I'm dead, right?

What makes me think of this? Yes, I'm just a human, who will die any time, anywhere. So, we live as human, we need each other. If someone don't have money for food, will you buy him/her food? Perhaps at least you will give money, isn't it? The idea is identically same. I can give a part of me to someone who don't have it, so they can use it after me. My body is not mine. All belong to Allah, and to Him I return. So, I think I should make some charity in that way.

p/s: If you want to donate, please go to Derma Organ's website for more information and queries.

←newer post
older post→