The songs from a person called human.

p/s: No matter how gifted you are, not everyone is gonna like you.
Sunday, March 8, 2015
Based on my experience, no matter how gifted you are, you alone cannot change the world. I've learnt it through pain and faint. I'll never make the same mistakes again.

I'm saying this as a friend because I know you will want to rebel but take it or leave it, it is your choice. I'm not a sweet-talker or whatever, I'll get straight to the point. It is important that you can stand on your own feet but it is also important to stand with others with your own feet.

I know I don't have any rights to criticize, describe or even complain about yourself as me too have flaws but as soon as we know it, I think it is proper to do something about it, sooner or later because we would say the same things to others too.

Some were born to be lucky, some were born to be fighters, fighting to be equal with the lucky ones.

←newer post
older post→