The songs from a person called human.

p/s: No matter how gifted you are, not everyone is gonna like you.
Friday, April 17, 2015
When I needed to create a project for my individual assignment for a course, I asked my friends to comment about myself, good or bad, I don't mind (yup, I lied, I did mind, dudes). So, a few of them asked to review the videos which I didn't allow them to do so as I wanted to keep them for myself only. But somehow this is the real end, I edited them and published so we can watch it and I can use it to improve myself again and again.

Actually, while I was editing this video, I did cry a lot. Because I forgot. They wish a lot for me to be their friend until the end but I don't keep that promise. I'm so egoistic, I break their heart and ignore them. But there's nothing I would do now. I won't do anything. I can't afford the price. I just want to remember anything that left for me. I'm sorry.


←newer post
older post→