The songs from a person called human.

p/s: No matter how gifted you are, not everyone is gonna like you.
The result's out!
Friday, May 15, 2015
This semester, I got my result before midnight, about 11.45 p.m. As per usual, I would like to share my result to everyone (over-reacted, I knew) as this is my final semester of my diploma. Please don't get offended, spread the happiness!


(Click to get a bigger picture, okay)


I am graduating with ANC (Anugerah Naib Canselor) a.k.a VCA (Vice Chancellor Award)!!!

I am so proud of myself and other people who helped me to get this achievement, once and for all. I'm not that confident of having another Dean List for this final semester but you know, Allah always answer your pray (with some sweat and tears). I'm so happy to see my mom and dad smiled knowing that I gained another achievement in my life (I got Band 5 for MUET, for my God-know-how-bad-my-English-is) and hoping for a better future for me as our life is not that great compared to some fortunate families in the world. But still, my dad is happy, he can proudly tell a story about her daughters' good life when people ask him.

As for this final exam result for my diploma in Information Management, I'm very grateful to Allah, the Almighty, the Most Graceful and the Most Merciful. He is the Lord who answer every of His servants' prayer without hesitant, always forgive to those who asked for mercy, always believe and always be with us. Thank you for being with me, hearing my cries and complaints, giving me good health, good food and good people in my life.

“Sesungguhnya Allah tidak akan mengubah nasib suatu kaum kecuali kaum itu sendiri yang mengubah apa apa yang pada diri mereka ” (Surah Ar-Rad:11) 

“ Oleh itu, maka (tetapkanlah kepercayaanmu) bahawa sesungguhnya tiap-tiap kesukaran disertai kemudahan. Bahawa sesungguhnya tiap-tiap kesukaran disertai kemudahan” (Surah Al- Insyirah : 5 & 6 )

I would like to thank my parents for their trust and patient in dealing with me throughout my diploma and for accepting my choice. I will always work hard and work smart to make you proud and happy. Thank you for those money, those rewards, those words, those sweat for keeping me in a good condition. I can never repay those but I will always listen to you, no worry. I hope you will continue to support me in the future. 

Next, to my friends, whom you might already know, Dayah and the rest of my classmates, thank you for helping me to get through these years of struggle. Thank you for sharing and for giving me chances to prove myself. Thank you for understanding and thank you for everything. I know I'm not as good as you might see but thank you for accepting me just the way I am and I'm sorry.

To my lecturers, thank you for being so sporting and for marking my papers nicely. Thank you for all the teachings and knowledge. I will use them for good.

Now, I'm going to find a part-time job while waiting for my degree's placement result. Can't wait for my first graduation day! I wish my friends got good result too and we can graduate together.







←newer post
older post→