The songs from a person called human.

p/s: No matter how gifted you are, not everyone is gonna like you.
One-off.
Tuesday, July 14, 2015
One- shot. Have you ever heard of that term? After observing and evaluating myself for a while, I can say that I'm a one-off person.

one-offBRITISHinformal
 adjective
1.
done, made, or happening only once and not repeated.
"one-off tax deductible donations to charity"
 noun
1.
something done, made, or happening only once, not as part of a regular sequence.
"the meeting is a one-off"
I went to Shah Alam before to work and in that period of almost 2 months staying there, I had 3 different works. For many reasons, I changed them when I felt like I want to even when I can stay on the job.

Now, I'm worry about my future career. I'm afraid that I might get bored and change my job regularly too. Teehee.

←newer post
older post→