The songs from a person called human.

p/s: No matter how gifted you are, not everyone is gonna like you.
Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri to the world.
Sunday, July 19, 2015
It's been 3 days since Eid. Well, actually I don't have a lot to tell, not even a story as we don't go back to Perak (my other home town). Since we're celebrating it just in a small size, not wanting to waste a lot of leftover, we decided not to bake a lot of cookies, mom bought only 2 types. I baked muffins and cook Lontong and Rendang as it is a must for every Eid. Dad bought 4 lemang and that's all for this Raya. Each of us got 2 set of new clothes (Baju Raya la). 

Simple, isn't it? As this is our first year of celebrating Eid in our new house which in a village, so not many people where is our house really, which is nice for me. There was not so many people coming here and the food fitted enough for the family up to the second day.

Today, I'm just watching movies and you know, writing blog entries and reading fanfics, perhaps later. There's nothing to do as I felt like Eid is just like another normal days, everyday. We don't have a lot of relatives coming by and they don't even stay a night in the village. Well, enough saying, I hope you know what I mean. I don't know people around here. In fact, I don't even know the people I knew. My friends, they're not from here. They're scattered all over the country. So, I don't really have anyone to celebrate the Eid except for my family and cats.

But I wished you Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri, Maaf Zahir & Batin, if I ever make a mistake or mistakes, please forgive me, okay? Have a nice day.

p/s: sorry for a bad grammar, I had stomach-ache since yesterday and an allergic reaction as I mistakenly eat fish that I can't eat but usually I can eat it. Hmmmm.



←newer post
older post→