The songs from a person called human.

p/s: No matter how gifted you are, not everyone is gonna like you.
The Most . . .
Saturday, February 13, 2016
The most terrifying moment of my life was . . .

when I'm getting tested, for everything, from getting licenses to examination. That includes the day when everything I planned before to happen. And yeah, getting a shot.

The most fun I've ever had . . .

when I spent time doing what I like with people that I love at somewhere that I like eventhough it is just a mere dinnertime but we sit together to talk about everything. I did that a lot in university, it helped with dealing with depression.

The most surprised I've ever been . . .

well, I don't get surprise easily since, I don't know, I can read and predict what will happen based on details of the current events? Well, literally that. But if a moment that surprises me maybe when I passed on a subject that I messed up from that semester?

The most disappointed I've ever been . . .

since I'm quite an egoist so I'm someone who get disappointed almost all time but the most disappointed one may be when I failed to compile the assignments on time and sometimes I had to just do them to meet the requirements, not really devoted in doing them.

What are you looking forward to the most?

I hope I can graduate with excellent pointer and great skills to deal with my job later. I wish I can go travel somewhere near beach or sea or snow. I hope I can find someone who truly like me and perhaps love me all my life. That's dull.

←newer post
older post→