The songs from a person called human.

p/s: No matter how gifted you are, not everyone is gonna like you.
Tuesday, August 16, 2016
You with your lifeless hello
Me who senses this is the end
Me with a solemn face
You with your light-hearted jokes
Oh, wanna change
Back to when everything was so fine

I'm trapped in this state of sadness
Just can't escape
Your words of apology
I'm already crumbling

What to do?

My heart stopped beating
Torn apart and broken
Into pieces

I stopped breathing
Slowly drawing to death
Wilting away, day by day

Like wildflowers

The tears hidden behind my smile
Fall like they've been waiting all along
I'm stuck in this parting sadness
Just can't get out
Your words of regret
I weaver again

What to do?

I fall to pieces
And all the love that no longer exist
I stopped breathing
Slowly drawing to death
Wilting away, day by day

Like wildflowers

←newer post
older post→