The songs from a person called human.

p/s: No matter how gifted you are, not everyone is gonna like you.
it will never be the same again.
Friday, September 9, 2016
The thought of ending my own life never leave me.
I tried, I dig every best of us but it is not enough to make me feel good.
The sadness is hiding behind my every laugh I gave to you.
The tears is filling up my heart until at last, it spilled on its own.
The air rushed into my heart but it choked.
The feelings are all mixed up and I don't even have any energy to sort them out.
The only good thing I can do is to lock them up until one day, the lock is broken again.

I wish that I can spend just one day with people that I cherished once with all my heart. Just for one day, I want to look at their faces and spending anything in my expense with them and then, I'll move on and go on my own way, leaving those feelings that linger around me.

←newer post
older post→